Writing RulesAbout Papers and Writing Rules
In order to participate in the congress, abstracts must be sent in the range of 250-400 words to this forms until February 3, 2021. The research question and the findings should be mentioned in the summary/abstract text
Note: For the participants who presented their papers to our congress, they can submit their full texts if they wish;
- In the special issue of TUİÇ Academy Journal to be created for the congress
- In the Congress Full Text Booklet
It will be possible to publish it through the peer-review process.
- The word range of the texts to be sent as a paper is 250-400 words.
- The abstract to be sent must contain 5 keywords.
- The abstract in the text to be sent must be in the language in which the paper is written.
- Papers can be written both in Turkish and English.
- The font size of the texts should be 12 points and the font should be Times New Roman.
- Line spacing for page layout should be 1.5. The margins should be adjusted to be 2.5 cm from all sides.
- APA should be used as the reference method for the text.
- For our participants who want to publish their full paper, click here for the spelling rules.
You can contact us for all your questions, opinions and suggestions about the congress. We will be happy to answer your questions!